ALERT SECURITY BREACH! (MISLEADING EMAIL)

Hello muffinheads! Welcome to our new label called SECURITY BREACH! In this label I will post about your problems that put your digital security at risk. Here we are going to give some tips for guarantee your security. In this post we got a several and common danger in our digital world that wrote me a follower.



"I have opened an email sent by a friend and clicked on a link that looked legitimate and harmless. Onci opened the attachment, it automatically downloads software to my computer. I do not know what has happened and how to fix it"

First of all you should never open a suspicious email even if the email is from a friend , but in this case you think that the link was harmless and safety. In my opinion there there are two ways where you could have reacted differently:

1. How have you reacted on this occasion in a few words, scaring and worrying you

2.Or not worry too much about having a security system that protects and helps you in these types of situations

Most people tend to be the first option because they doesn't care about is security in this virtual world. My main advice is that whenever we buy a device, have an application that protects us from all kinds of things that affect us and cause a security breach.

Okay let's continue with the principal case. Here I leave you some tips to avoid viruses or other types of threats in situations like this or similar:

  • The most logical option in this case is to quickly close or stop the download to avoid threats.
  • If you don't have an app to check the optimal status of your device, I recommend AVG Antivirus & Security or Avast Antivirus & Security.There you can see perfectly if your device is in danger or not.
  • If you see that for some reason you feel that your device has a virus, I recommend that you take your device to an electronics store and there they can tell you if your device is infected or not and if it is, they can remove it.
  • In any case, if you do not have or had a security app on your device, I recommend installing it to protect yourself from threats.
  • I recommend that you at least do a review on the device to check if there is any threat in an app or in a store that deals with devices.
That's all for today, thank you for reading and please be safe and you will never have a security breach.

BYE!






Comments

Popular Posts